RE: Large secondary forms

For those of us that live in or near farming communities, I have found
that any size up to 15" PVC (schedule 40 and 80) is easily available
from the companies that sell irrigation supplies. I believe that the 15"
goes for about $6/foot. Some companies will only sell the whole joint,
and others will be glad to sell it by the foot.

Terry