Re: Anecdotal Tesla Story?

Yes, it in Man Out of Time, I have the book. And it also works with Sound
vibrations (though they are also mechanical). After an experiance inside the
works of the St.Marks pipe organ at my old church proves.
I've heard tale of something he made that shook a building (and most of the
block), but never been able to verify it. I'd LOVE to learn more about his
vibrator.

Though it's "kinda" off topic, it IS Tesla related, please email me off list
if you have any info on the famous Building Vibrtor, how it worked, etc...
No PseudoScience though, I don't care about "Death Rays" and such, I'm
curious about the resonance of mechanical energy, and weather or not the
device could be replicated. It CAN'T be THAT hard to do.
That's why I'm curious, if it's SUCH a simple thing, why hasn't it been done
since? Why aren't terrorists toppling builidngs with vibrators?

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org