[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nice big electrodes

I've found a great source of big fat spherical metal
electrodes. They are steel, chromium-plated, and
between 1.5 inches and 2.5 inches in diameter,
heavy and hollow. You can drill a small hole in them
and secure them to apparatus with a self-tapping
screw.
What are they ?
So-called "Chinese Finger Balls"..... or similar names,
they jangle, and are supposed to be therapeutic and
you can buy them in those shops that are full of
aromatherapy stuff and souvenirs. The assistant was
taken aback when I bought 20 of them.
Anyone else tried them or have I discovered something
brilliant ?
				Richard Barton