[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Optimal toroid elevation

Jeff and Terry,

I am (very intermittently) working on a C++ version of E-Tesla5.1.  I intend to
include this in the program.  Unfortunately, I ran into a couple of big
setbacks
(it's quite difficult to use a quick, efficient, variably sized 2D array/matrix
in C++, among a few others), and temporarily lost interest.  Since my fiance is
going to Spain next month (leaves Sunday) to study abroad (without me :-(  ),
I'll probably get bored with Half-life and TV, and start working on it again.

I don't need to do much work at this point to get a version like Terry's out,
but I'm trying to add the grayscale (maybe even colors :-) output, and also a
non "Ctrl-C" break.

I just thought I'd let  both of you know.  I'll make a post to the TCML
when I'm
ready for some beta testers.

Mark

BTW, C++ is supposed to be considerably faster than BASIC, tho I can't recite
benchmarks, nor compare E-Tesla 5.1 to TeslaEField (my version).