[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Better bottle caps?

Back in high school we got a bunch of metal shavings from auto shop and filled
the bottles with them instead of water.  Worked great and didn't cost us
anything.  The shavings were left-over from turning drums and rotors.  The shop
was happy to toss them and we needed a solid conductor inside the cap because
we planned on tipping the leaky bottles on their sides.

Anyway...  Just a thought.