[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cabinet

While my coil is not finished, I am constructing the cabinet now.
Basically three 2 foot by 2 foot plywood (sealed and painted) layers:
Bottom: supports NST and all the gaps, filters etc. Casters on the bottom
for rolling.
Middle: supports threaded PVC assembly to allow threading the base of the
secondary into the board. Welding cable ground connections from beneath.

Top: Adjustable in height. Supports the primary spider of HDPE.

My question: Other than a surface AC outlet which goes to an external
variac, and the biggest red power indicator I can find, what meters would
be suitable to install on one wall of the lower cabinet? (for
monitor/tuning possibly). Thanks, Mr. Meter-man.

Even if it doesn't work, it must look good.

Planning ahead Ted R.