From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 12:42 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: CD's

Original Poster: "Bryan Miller" <ftbll-at-MailAndNews-dot-com>

Hello all,
I was looking for something to cap off my secondary. It is a 4.5" od pvc pipe.
I was at the time playing with some aol cds and realized that they were the
perfect dimensions. Would there be any problems with using them? I would epoxy
a few together to get a more durable cap. Thanks for the help!

Bryan Miller