[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission ==> was Re: Non-tech Qu

Hi all,

 I've just read the excerpt that Fr. Maghee (spelling?), pointed to in
his last post. I have never read any of Tesla's notes, results, patents
etc although I have a cd around here somewhere with this stuff on
it.

 I partially understand the thread now being bounced around and
having just read the extract above it seems to me that Tesla was
_aware_ of the 1/r laws etc. I read it several times and he alludes to it
several
times and then directly contradicts the law by stating that his method 'has
almost
no loss'. We are 100 years in his future with technology way beyond what
could be
conceived of then, we interpret his work based on our own knowledge,
(superior?),
and then make judgments/comments. Why not attack the problem(s) from a
different
perspective - 'assume' he had a genuine method that 'does' violate our physics,
make postulations then devise methods to prove/disprove these postulations. The
greatest advances are made when individuals refuse to accept the
status-quo, I find
there are some incredible minds on this list, maybe we need to nudge some
of them
_sideways_ a little.

My 5 cents worth, (no 1's and 2's in OZ :)

 Robin Copini.

< big snip>