[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Power in a TC System

Hi John,
I know a bit about coiling, but tend to get lost with definitions (I only
learnt
the other day what an MMC was, but had been using them for the last few
years!).

A matched primary capacitor? Is this when the capacitors impedance matches
the NST
secondary's at the line frequency, i.e. forms a resonant circuit?

What is LTR? Is this when the impedance of the primary capacitor loads the
NST to
it's maximum power capacity:-

Xc = Vout / Imax

Sorry for these elementary questions, but I have got to know some time!

Thanks for your help,

Gavin.