[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new on the mail list

Hi I am planning on making my first coil this summer with some step by step
instructions that I found  at (http://www.monmouth-dot-com/~grimcorona/) well
on this setup it has the spark gap in parallel.  On other schematics I have
seen the spark gap in series with the compactors. Witch on is correct or
are they both and if so which one is better.  I have also herd that I can
use coax for my hv wire because My father works for the local cable company
I can get it for free so tell me what you think about coax.  One more thing
at this time is could someone give me some operation tips on what you do
when running your coil outdoors, It would make me feel more so safe if I
knew how other people run their coils safely because I cant find much info
on safe coiling.