[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission

Dick:

	I agree with your hope, but am convinced it will never be realized.
I'm afraid you have summarized the matter precisely; there has been an
immense amount of work on low-frequency transmission from Tesla's time
to the present, and no evidence that low-loss transmission is possible.
The man described his ideas and equipment pretty clearly in his patents,
so some "true believer" should duplicate his scheme and demonstrate it
to us all.  When he does he'll get rich and you and I will look like
fools.  I'm not a bit concerned about that.

Ed