[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Rectification and asundry Shtuff.

Hey all....
I can get them cheaper than that. As an employee of RS, I get 25% off. If
someone needs them, write off list. Glad to assist.

Oh, and Adam...it's RadioShack..no space <smile>
Ted R.

Subject: Re: Rectification and asundry Shtuff.

Original Poster: "Adam Parker" <park_e_r-at-hiwaay-dot-net>

Hey,

I use 1kV, 1Amp diodes from Radio Shack. I think you can get 3 for about a
dollar or two. These are available "off the shelf" and don't have to be
ordered. They work pretty well for me, I use 'em for cap discharge
experiments. I just series about ten on each HV leg and it's all ready to
go.

Adam