[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Wives and Tesla coils

*grin*  I asked that :)
>Build one and give it a try...but if she complains about the static
>gap noise, what does she think of the secondary discharges?
Hmmm...I don't know of a way to muffle the secondary....maybe a
sound-deadening room? I'd suggest leaning old mattresses against the walls
if you have a dedicated TC room. or hang heavy blankets, but that can be a
fire hazard with bigger coils. Uh....earplugs?Shooters earmuffs?  Really
loud headphones for the TV?  I got the same problem with my neighbors (only
I run a *LOUD* motorcycle, a fow dirtbikes, powertools, etc.)  Waiting for
my ticket for disturbing the peace.  Maybe send her shopping while you coil?
									Laters!
										Shad