[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Non-tech Question

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>
>
> But, what real purpose does a coil have other than to scare someone or
> worse, injure or kill or merely light fluorescent tubes?

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, it's just fun. It's a rush to throw the
switch and see my creation come to life throwing arcs. Why do people skydive?
;) It's more dangerous than coiling I would think, and doesn't serve a "real
purpose".. unless you're in the military I guess. But it looks like a lot of
fun to me.. ;)

Travis