[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Searching for Electode Material

Hey,

I've found that Fastenal has a wide selection of various fasteners, including
brass.  That was the only place I found that had brass bolts larger than 1/4".
Although their book catolog doesn't list prices, their online site does
(www.fastenal-dot-com).  If memory serves correct, I picked up 6 3/8"x2.5"long
brass bolts, a half dozen 3/8" nuts, and a dozen 3/8" washers for only a couple
bucks.  But, I did pick them up personally, since I live near one of their
stores (they are all over).  They also deliver (I don't know if there's a
charge), but they prefer to deliver larger orders.  Their prices were *FAR*
lower (50+% in some cases) than at my local hardware stores.

They also carry 1/8" thoriated tungsten rod, but it's more expensive than from
McMaster.

There are also a numerous other products, such as electrical supplies and
cutting tools available through Fastenal.

Mark