[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New page on the High Voltage ring/TEC web pages

Hi Harvey,

	I think you and I would disagree on a number of things but I love your
scope pictures and "real" data!!

"I" think that many of the scope pictures suffer from poor scope
triggering.  The pictures seem to have hundreds of scope traces
overlapping.  I would try to use "normal" triggering and such to lock the
trace triggering better.  I think you need to really see just one trace in
time as opposed to many overlapping traces that just seem to scramble
what's really happening.  Storage scopes are perfect for this but I think
your analog scope will do fine with a bit more adjustment too.  I certainly
don't claim to get all this MWO stuff but I do think there is a real
problem here in interpreting what the scope is doing in this case.

It is great that you put up so much info on this!!

One thing I will agree with is that you certainly do look very much like
Dr. Tesla!!

Cheers,

	Terry