[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Out of round PVC

Bob:

You are going to fit a disc at the top and bottom end of the coil, to
stop internal arching, so if you fit them to go inside the tube, and
make them really round, that would force the tube into roundness at the
top and bottom.

While you are at it, make a few more discs, and ram them down the tube
with a spacing , say, like the diameter, that will probably make the
tube nice and round again.

Cheers, Finn Hammer