[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Seconday form length question

Hi Bob,

This is exactly what I did on my TC. It hasn't seemed to make any difference to
it's performance.  see

 www.geocities-dot-com/rcopini/

If you look closely, I have a solid piece of meranti dowel
sticking up into the base of my secondary where it is
unwound. I am going to investigate changing this with some
heavy plastic threaded rod and do exactly what you propose.

Best Regards

Robin Copini.