[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST

Couldn't he "try" to insulate the wire with glass wool and cover the outside
with a reflective metal foil surface... it would prevent the transfer of
energy through the outside of the wire insulation (but the wire could sink
enough heat to soften the core of the wire). He could also determine the type
of insulation and research its exact melting point - I'm sure its over 300F.

C=