[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF grounds and gas lines

Hello list!
Paul and all.
    I know that this has been brought up by me often but here goes again.
When I put copper in the ground I only do it one way. Hydraulic mining,
water drilling, erosion pipe placement,etc. what ever term you use, it works.
You can "feel" the obstruction while you are working the pipe or tubing into
the ground. Since I am very leery of hammering into the clay sewer pipe at
my house (old property) I would advise trying this method.[ Attach water
hose to copper pipe and go to town] You can even place soft copper tubing
in the ground if the rocks you hit are not that big. Hey, try it, you'll like
it.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW