[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Retiring from the list as of April 1st.

>Original Poster: "Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner-at-verbund-dot-net>
>
>Hello All,
>
>I would (sadly) like to announce my retirement from this great
>List as of April 1st. ;o(( The reason is NOT that I am no longer
>interested in Tesla coils (far from it, I´m hooked for life), but
>rather the enormous number of posts every day simply conflict
>with my presently available time to due my new job training (it
>is simply taking a big chunk out of my available free time).
>
>I would like to thank the List, all of it´s members (on- and off-
>list) and of course, our moderator, Terry, (keep up the good
>work) for widening my insight and deepening my understanding
>of many aspects pertaining to and around coiling. With out this
>list, it would have taken me MUCH more time (and more errors)
>to arrive at the point at which I am now. Thanks guys !!
>
>I hope I was able to expand the insights on coiling for some
>of you out there, even if it was only a tiny bit.
>
>Of course, if you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so
>any time. For all of you still waiting on an answer from me , I
>will see that I get the mails done this week or next week at the
>latest.
>
>I wish all of you coilers out there: no blown caps or xformers and
>all the power to your arcs. Be prepared, as I will return on list
>someday in the future ;o) I will be looking through the archives
>now and then and (re-) visiting all those great sites, which I have
>bookmarked, out there, too.
>
>Take care and best wishes to you all !!
>Reinhard
>
>P.S.: Terry: I will send you a separate unsubscribe notice at the
>end of the month.

Hi Reinhard,

We have not exchanged mail's a lot, but in the short period I'am a member of
this list, you proved yourself a real TC authority. It's also 'very you' to
take your time to compose your reply's even if the question was more
something for the Tesla-2 list. Thank you for that!

I was very surprised about the quality of the English you produce. A lot of
Germans has problems with that and I still need also to much time to
formulate my sentences, but for you it seems as easy as German.

Fiel gluck mit ihrer neue job und ich hoffe sie schnell wieder zu treffen an
die list!

Ruud de Graaf