[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FREE NST's

Hello Everbody!!

Okay, here's the deal...

I will ship free a used 12000v 30ma NST to the person
who answers my questions the best,
I only have 1 of these NST's to give away so only the best answer will get
the NST. (free shipping)
Continental US only please ( I can't spend a fortune.)

Okay, this is what I have....

1.   A helical primary 60 degrees from horizontal, 8 turns of .25 copper tube
spaced .5 inches between turns,
     17"OD and 11"ID.

2.   A 36" tall, 6"OD hollow secondary wrapped with 1615 turns 44.8 turns/inch
of 24 gauge magnet wire.

3.   Two 15kV 60mA NST's wired in parallel for 15kV 120mA.

4.   Two .01uf 100kVdc caps from Fair Radio Sales wired in parallel for .02uf
total.

5.    A 13"x4" brushed aluminum torroid.

 These are my questions...

1.     Will this work?
2.     How do I attach the primary coil to the base that the secondary is
mounted to?
3.     Is there enough spacing between the primary and secondary?
4.     Explain to me where and how I tap the secondary?
5.     How do I ground the secondary?
6.     How do you coat the secondary with polyurethane?
7.     What is the easiest and cheapest way to build a spark gap for this?
8.     How do I attach the torroid?
9.     Is there anything else I need?
10.    And finally, explain in LAYMAN'S terms how to hook all of this together.
         Example: connect one lead off the transformer to the cap, hook the
other lead to the...

Thanks in advance,
<mailto:neontrent-at-earthlink-dot-net>neontrent-at-earthlink-dot-net