[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tuning TCs

Hi Gary, all

Great idea!  Please let us know if you try it and it works.  I was brought
up as a scientist so I hate the very iterative and labour intensive method
of trying to measure the spark length - very subjective!  I'd much prefer to
see a meter slowly come up to a max and then subside.  I was thinking of
trying Terry's field probes but your idea is simpler.  Also, some TCs are
very sensitive to tuning.

Nick Slaymaker, England