[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1 15kv -at- 60 or 2 15kv's -at-30?

Hi Bob,

	Electrically, there is no difference.  Perhaps having two would provide
some adjustability or flexibility in the future.  My 15/60 coil outgrew my
basement and I made a new 9/30 that would fit indoors.  One transformer
would have fewer parrallel connections and all.  With two, if one blows, it
should protect the other so you would not suddenly be without any transformer.

Really not a great advantage either way.  What ever you think fits your
situation.  I would avaoid the dual connections, weight, and bulk and just
go with the single 15/60....

Cheers,

	Terry