[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A funny thing happened on the way.....

Hi Chris,

	I assume this is an oil/poly commercial cap.  If it leaked as much oil as
you say, it is probably arcing internally.  Those caps do not have much oil
to loose.  Try cleaning it off really well and setting it in a pan to be
sure it is infact leaking if you can't find an obvious leak.  If it has
failed and the internal damage is light, you may be able to cut it apart
and "fix" it, but best to go to MMCs ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry