[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Discharge impedance questions.

Hi, Robert Cressler corrected me earlier, N2O2 is not Nitrous Oxide. You
are probably correct or at least close to what is actually happening in the
HF HV discharge of a TC in air. Yeah, N2O (Nitrous Oxide) is easily
produced from heating NH4(NO3)2 (Ammonium Nitrate), I believe I used steel
wool as the catalyst.

Regards,

David Trimmell