[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re[2]: Copper primary web-page

I like your page, and I in fact used your method for staggering the holes
when making my primary supports.  It worked great!

However, as far as securing the primary tubing to the supports goes,
another cool method that I learned from someone's website which I
can't remember, is as follows:

After you've drilled your holes in the primary supports, you have to
cut off the top to fit in the tubing.  Instead of bisecting the holes,
and then screwing the top piece back on, or ziptying the tubes in, you
cut off only about 1/3 of the holes.  Then you just snap in the
tubing.  Here's a primitive ascii picture:

paul