[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EMI Filter Hookup? -- Internal House Wiring Popping AndCrackling

In a message dated 3/9/2000 3:29:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> "William Parn"
Dear William, First thing to look at is the wire in the wall.
Check to see that your outlets are good and tight, with the
lugs under the screws real secure. I'm a landlord and I have
seen all outlet tortures you can think of and those you can't.
Also even good quality outlets get the wires loose with plugging
in the vacuum in the same outlet every time if the outlet plate is
cheap flexing plastic.( I use the stainless plates. ) It could be
that you have no problem with the TC. The easy fix "nothing"
DenisDespins
KC6TRW