[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EMI Filter Hookup? -- Internal House Wiring Popping And Crackling

>Original Poster: "William Parn" <parn-at-fgm-dot-com>
>
>I need help in how and where to hookup a EMI filter?
>
>In switching to AC powered TC my internal house wiring
>is popping and crackling.  Yikes -- the insurance might
>not cover a fire due to voluntary use of TCs.
>
>Do I run it backwards?
>
>Do I ground it to my seperate earth ground?
>
>Sorry for the repost but I am in over my head on this one,
>and I can not run my TC in AC mode until I know how to do
>this.
>
>Many Thanks,
>Bill Parn

Hi Bill,

The answers are.... yes and no (how many points Terry?)
(actually the direction of the EMI filter is not that important)

But serious now, I hope you have more protection then only that little piece
of rubber!

Ruud de Graaf
Greetings from lovely and dark Holland