[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: saftey gap problems

Thanks, Bart

I'll try to find the exact phase spot for the SRSG, and report back. I
wasn't aware that they required such critical adjustment. Should be a few
weeks, as I can only do coiling at a friend's house. And I don;t get over
there that often. I'll be listening with ears wide open when you perfect
that means of varying phase.

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

On Mon, 06 Mar 2000 06:54:07 -0700 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
> > Original Poster: "Grayson B Dietrich" <electrofire-at-juno-dot-com>
> >

> Hi Grayson,
>
> I can confirm what John said about the phase position being
> criticle. I fell
> under a situation where I just happened to position my rotor onto my
> motor
> shaft in the perect condition. I then decided I would try a little
> this way
> and that way and found lot's of unpleasantry's with spark length. It
> took me
> a while (back and forth, trial and error, etc..) until I got it back
> to it's
> best position. It was a few degrees off the peak and "not" at the
> top of the
> peak that I found the best position for the rotor.
<snip>

> Bart

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.