[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dreaming........

Chris,
    Remember, Tesla coils are not only dangerous, but they disrupt radio
frequencies!!! If you ran a big coil like you want to(after you
get through funding probs and that you get permits if required) you will then
be spending millions on lawyer fees. don't even go into that direction.
-Alan

PS If you look around on the web, you can see the people who created the
LOD(that big coil built in San Francisco th atwas shipped to like europe) are
trying to gather funding for a gigantic bi-polar. So far, i believe they
haven't got any money so funding for such a large project is nearly
impossible.

In a message dated 3/3/00 6:53:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com