[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST's ARE ALL DEADLY !!!!!!!!

I tend to disagree that all nst's are deadly. I have been shocked twice, and
my friend once. He was shocked by a 12/60(he was being an idiot trying t
light a straw on fire using my jacobs ladder). I've also been shocked by the
same 12/60 when i shut down and touched the two poles of the jacobs ladder.
The last time i was shocked was by a 15/90 nst bank. I shut off the power and
waited a few seconds and shorted out the jacobs ladder pole. After that i
went to take off the poles and i got quite a shock too. Some would say I've
been lucky(i do too). Though I've survived a NSt shock(i'm sure many have) we
CANNOT UNDERESTIMATE the dangers of our "toys". I have only been shocked
twice, and i intend to keep it that way. I know how close i was to being
killed and now i watch it VERY carefully around NSTs.
Not getting shocked anymore in California
-Alan