terry fritz here is the info

i didn't know that the capicatince dropped when capicators were wired in
series.  i assumed that  3 capacitors in series would have the same
capacatance as 1  but with 3 times the voltage.  i was jsut guessing from my
limited electronics tinkering.  lets go with the cap value of .040mfd.   i
got a good topload made to.   i managed to get the wire frame from a big
electric fan shroud.  my crude spark gap is made from 2 pieces of copper
tubing hammered flat   they are bolted to a piece of wood and bent so that
they are easily ajustable.  no variac   all i have is 2 mot's in series and
computer power bar for a switch.  i know what you mean about the mot's being
deadly.  i already got hit once by them and got burned pretty damn good.  i
don't mess with them any more.  i am about 15 feet away from the whole
operation when there is any power applied.  well  thanks a bunch for the help
  -danny

.040mfd  mmc
Secondary diameter 6.5 inches
Secondary length 24 inches
Two MOTs for 5000V
7 primary turns 2 inches apart
 22 gage wire on the secondary
23 wraps per inch
552 wraps for the whole coil (23x24)
primary inner diam is 10"
primary outer diam is 34"
16"diam 7" thick foil covered fan shroud for topload