Re: Tube coil resources?

In a message dated 7/25/00 7:45:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Chris Brick" <cbrick-at-rebelbase-dot-com>
>
>  Hi gang,
>
>  I just picked up two 833A tubes and all the stuff necessary to drive
>  them.  Over the next year I will be building my first tube powered coil.
>
>  If any of you have favorite tube websites or other resources, please let
me
>  know.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Chris

Chris,

Those tubes will make a nice project.  My webpage is at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

there's a link from the above to:

  http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page2.html

which shows some tube coil info.  I forget if I put a link to David
Trimmell's webpage which shows some tube coil schematics
including my own giving up to 3 foot tube coil sparks.

David's page is at:

  www.pond-dot-net/~davidt/webdoc2.htg/Tube_coil/Staccato.htm

I think the upper case letters are required where shown.

Cheers,
John Freau