Re: First time, please help

Hi Michael,

        Sure, the voltage is lower than usual but you have plenty of current.
About 500 watts.  If your are really good perhaps 35 inches of streamer worth
but maybe 24 inches is more realistic.  Your primary cap will be a larger value
but the voltage will be less, so it will work out.  Your looking at like 200nF
at 5000 volts for the caps at 2.5 joules per bang at 120 Bangs Per Second.

Cheers,

        Terry