Re: MMC Cap question

Hi Jeff,

	These caps have a measured dissipation factor of 0.005 at 200kHz which is
very good.  Some WIMA types have 1/5 of that but these GE caps should do
fine especially in a nice large value like these.  I would get them.  I
have tested them and given the size, they are some of the best caps out there.

Cheers,

	Terry