4th of July showing

Hi All.
I have been pumping the So-Cal Teslathon for some time now.
Giving out the web address to those who are open to it.
(Some people are scared silly of electricity) So I told my
neighbors that I would be testing my wire exploder, the one
I plan to bring to the Teslathon on the 8th. Funny thing
is that they all wanted to see it work! So loud and scary
things are "OK" on the 4th.
    Also in response to Luc (in Montreal) I sent the material
properties list to him by mistake. so here it is for everyone.

Denis Despins
KC6TRW

http://www.plasticsusa-dot-com/polylist.html