MMC bulk buy

Hi UK coilers,
	I'm organizing an MMC bulk buy for the UK, the capacitors will be
ArcoTronics KP1-72 series polypropylene capacitors, 0.1uF 1500V,
purchased from RS, stock number 114-480 unless I get a better
suggestion. The buy will be made within 2 weeks.
	The discount thresholds are 50,100 and 500,the higher up that scale the
cheaper. Email me off list if you're interested.

		Steve

P.S. if there is demand for it, the buy might also include balancing
resistors
--
*Steve Rodway                        * Heisenberg : We are not sure *
*Legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com                  *  which side of the road the  *