Moderator Note.

Hi All,

	Some of yeasterday's and this morning's posts are taking a long time to
show up while others go through in minutes.  Chip and me have been pulling
hairs but it appears to be USWest goofing with their servers.  Maybe they
are playing with the new "carnivore" :-)) (all they need to do is
subscribe) :-)))  We also think this was what happened last week...

I don't think anything got lost and I am keeping close track of it all.
Right now it seems fixed but if recent posts seem all out of order that is
why.  USWest has great service but they occasionally have a "bad day"...

Cheers,

	Terry