Re: FCC

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Nick Graber" <nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>
>
> I have a question about the fcc.  It has been pointed out that teslacoils
cause
> interfirence with other electronical devices and RF is it nessacary to got a
> licence to run a teslacoil or such a thing.  I was just wondering.
>
> Nick Graber
> nickgraber-at-home-dot-com

	Remember the old saying that "if you can't stand the answer don't ask
the question", or similar words.  If you obey the golden rule you won't
have problems, and "Charlie has bigger fish to fry".  Think that if an
official reading were obtained it would classify the TC emissions as
"Class B" or damped waves, which have been prohibited since about 1926.

Ed