Re: Thin wire for secondaries, was form material

In a message dated 7/14/00 9:15:23 AM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< I'm not familiar
 with the DSE designation, I assume it's a type of magnet wire? >>

# 35 Double Silk Enamel. Interesting stuff but probably is too thin.  :-((
A foot length of 1.5 inch diam pvc would be around 550 Ohms. Probably lots of
millihenrys with a high Q. Might be interesting to try something and I'll put
it on my list
for this winter.  :-))

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman