site updated

Hello all,

I have updated my site at http://tesla.better-dot-org in several places.
The most significant is the people/coiler directory.  I thoughtlessly
left out a field for "Country", which has now been added.  Sorry to all
you folks outside the US!  The directory has grown nicely and I would
encourage anyone who hasn't to go put him or herself in.

The other major change I made was the search engine.  The site now had a
large archive of documents about TCs that the search engine indexes.

As always, comments and criticisms welcome.

-Stan