Wire Size

What size wire should I use for my secondary. I have heard anywhere form
22-30 awg wire.  I was planing to make a 4x22 with 26 gauge or a 6x30 with
22 gauge. I will be using 15/60 NTS for power.  What size secondary and
gauge would be best for my power supply? I have heard that for small coils
big wire reduces spark length by 10%, I do not want high resistance to
decrease my coil performance. Below are the into on the 2 coils I could
build. :
PS Choke are thay in or out?
Coil 1:

Primary Transformer Output Voltage (VAC)
15000.0000
Primary Transformer Rated Current (AMP)
 0.0600
Primary Transformer Input Frequency (HZ)
60.0000
Primary Transformer Input Voltage (VAC)
250.0000
Primary Coil Inside Diameter (IN)
 5.5500
Primary Coil Wire Diameter (IN)
 0.2500
Primary Coil Wire Spacing (IN)
 0.5000
Primary Coil Number of Turns
16.9000
Primary Coil Angle From Horizontal Plane (DEGREES)
15.0000
Secondary Wire Diameter (IN)
 0.0159
Secondary Coil Total Outside Diameter (IN)
 4.2500
Length of Secondary Coil (IN)
22.0000
Secondary Wire Gauge
26.0000
Secondary Turns/Inch
59.5985
Top Load Capacitance (PF)
30.8348
Sphere Radius/Toroid Tube Diameter (IN)
 5.0000
Toroid Diameter Tube Center-to-Center (IN)
25.0000
Primary Transformer PFC Rating (%)
75.0000

Coil 2
Primary Transformer Output Voltage (VAC)
15000.0000
Primary Transformer Rated Current (AMP)
 0.0600
Primary Transformer Input Frequency (HZ)
60.0000
Primary Transformer Input Voltage (VAC)
250.0000
Primary Coil Inside Diameter (IN)
 7.2000
Primary Coil Wire Diameter (IN)
 0.2500
Primary Coil Wire Spacing (IN)
 0.5000
Primary Coil Number of Turns
15.7000
Primary Coil Angle From Horizontal Plane (DEGREES)
30.0000
Secondary Wire Diameter (IN)
 0.0254
Secondary Coil Total Outside Diameter (IN)
 6.2500
Length of Secondary Coil (IN)
27.0000
Secondary Wire Gauge
22.0000
Secondary Turns/Inch
37.4753
Top Load Capacitance (PF)
24.5717
Sphere Radius/Toroid Tube Diameter (IN)
 3.0000
Toroid Diameter Tube Center-to-Center (IN)
24.0000