[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HDPE Film Canisters

Alright.......Boden's dumb idea # 217

I have a large number of white plastic film canisters, the kind for 35mm
film. And I was wondering if they could be usefull for TC Cap duty.

A SW-MMC? hmmmmmmmm

The canisters are made from HDPE (2)
The lids are made from LDPE (4)

I have an infinate supply of these things. I have ruled out the black ones
(carbon) but the white ones should be useable.

Any ideas?

Also.....
I remember you guys saying that an Air Cored cap would be huge, and I fully
agree, but what about the guy who has one made with wirenuts? He said it's
great, and better than his SW caps without the mess, and the ultimate in
self healing. But it's less than 1 cubic meter!

I could build a cap as large as 5 cubic meters without having to get
creative with space. I just want to see if it can be done.

Thanks guys!

whos-at-geekgroup-dot-org ? Heck I dunno, whos-at-geekgroup-dot-org ?
Chris Boden, that's who!

Christopher A. Boden Esq.
President / Founder
The Geek Group