[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC for Electrolysis?

Hi All,
    I just joined the list to find answers I have on TC designs and
applications.

    In Tesla's 1892 lecture before the IEE in London, he said the following:
"... Or we may, by the help of some artifice, decompose a solution in any
electrolytic cell by connecting only one pole of the cell to the line or
source of energy."  This statement followed his description of rotating a
motor with a single wire from his bipolar HV/HF generator.

Has any performed this experiment, or know of other researchers that have,
to see if it is possible to decompose a solution in an electrolytic cell
with one pole from a TC?

Any suggestions on how to rectify the output from a bipolar TC?

Thanks - Mike