[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST Inductance/cheap generators

My wife works at a large hardware chain and the generators are coming back
by the hand full every day. There is no doubt the swap meets will be filled
with these handy portable Tesla power supply's. The chain that She works for
is
taking them back, but places like Home Depot etc, will not, as there was a
sign
printed up when frenzied buying started that said "Return generators to the
factory only. We will not take them back here." So be on the look out for the
"deal of the century"
PS "Swap Meet" is a large open air market made from an old drive in theater.
Safe coiling in the new one.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW