[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Energy Trans.

Hi Paul,

> Nick and terry,
>
>    There is a coil on the West coast which produced 155' arcs. I have
> seen  this on a web sight. The coil is 60" in diameter and 85' tall. It
is >powered by a 38 Kw distribution Transformer. I not sure about the
capacitance >by I think it is about .4 uF.

I have never heard of this coil and find a coil 60" by 85' a bit hard to
believe, merely beacause it would be next to impossible to wind and topple
over in anything but a light breeze.  If however you've got a url to share
with us then we can check it out ourselves

I should say that I seem to remember Dr. Rezotarski (sorry If I mispelt it)
mention a coil of upwards of 300kVA running somewhere behind the iron curtain
- but I never saw any particulars of it beyond a passing reference to it in
post on a different subject

> Paul C

Happy New Year
Nick Field