[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I am a european!

Hallo my name is Peter-Paul
I have been interessed in tesla coils for sometime.
Recently I got the idea to build one myself.
I 've searched the net for interesting plans an articles.
I 've found plans for small coils but thiers always one problem
Most of the plans are ok but the instructions contain materials which
i cannot place or I don't what it stands for. Example: #22awg wire
Its for the coils but what is the thickness? what kind of isolation etc. The
problem is noboby over here(that is in europa and in my direct area) seems
to know what it means
I would apperciate any help

peter-paul