[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Data

Hi Simon,
               I'm not talking about the parallel LC circuit, I'm talking
about the tube driver.  If you use a tuned tank with a tube this introduces
a whole new bunch of problems, as the tube tank circuit, not having all the
series R of the spark gap to limit the Q will exhibit a fairly large voltage
rise which can damage the tubes...... all a bit more than I like to worry
about.

Regards
Nick Field