[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wow a real toroid, what a difference!

Greetings Coilers,

I wanted to mention that I
picked up one of John Freau's 6" x 1.5" home spun
torroids, and wow what a difference.  It not only
looks fantastic it has almost doubled my streamer
performance.  I was getting a lot of 6" streamers
with a 9kv-at-30ma non bridged rectified TC system.
The same system
after strapping one of his very professional looking
toroids up top started giving me a few 10" streamers
to air, and much more beautiful looking streamers
overall.  They seemed to dance around rather than
just spray out.  I just can not describe it with
words.

Great job John, I can hardly believe you did this
in your workshop.

Bill Parn